Conditions of Booking
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ADVICE
The health and wellbeing of our tenants, guests and staff are top of mind at this time and we appreciate you may have concerns.
We are actively monitoring advice from the Australian Government regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) and will adjust our response as advised. Precautions we are currently taking include:
- ensuring holiday homes are cleaned according to advice
- following social distancing guidelines
- increasing our office cleaning.
We will update our advice accordingly as guidance is provided (see our website). For the most up-to-date Government information, please visit health.gov.au.
Holidaying with us
We strongly recommend that you stay informed and read Government guidelines on protecting yourself and others from coronavirus.
We do ask, that if you fall ill on your holiday to please inform us so we can ensure your rental home is appropriately cleaned upon your departure.
If you do fall ill with COVID-19 symptoms, please contact the appropriate health authority immediately for advice about testing and isolation.
As you will be aware supplies of some personal hygiene products are in short supply. We recommend that you bring these items with you as we cannot guarantee supply locally, including:
- toilet paper
- hand soap and/or sanitizer
- disinfectant or bleach solution
- dish washing liquid.
Cancellations due to coronavirus
If you cancel your booking due to coronavirus outbreak, you will be eligible for a refund (less admin fee) if:
- you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or
- you have been ordered by Government health officials to self-isolate, or
- you cannot travel due Government lock downs or travel bans.
All other booking conditions apply as normal (see below).
Please check your receipt and contact our office immediately if there is any discrepancy. If payment has been made by cheque, then the receipt is issued subject to such cheque being cleared. A fee will be charged for dishonoured or re-presented cheques.
- Rent for the full period of the booking shall be paid 4 weeks before occupancy.
- The tenant will be responsible for damage to the premises or loss of or damage to any items in the premises and the tenant will pay to the agent at the address shown on the face of this receipt the cost of replacement or repair (at the discretion of the agent) of any such item damaged or lost.
- The keys to the premises are available from the real estate agent at the address shown during normal office hours (unless special arrangements have been made, beforehand.)
- The tenancy commences at 2 pm on the arrival date and expires at 10 am on the departure date.
- The tenant shall not park cars on the premises, except in specific areas allowed for that purpose.
- At no time during the occupancy by the tenant shall more than the number of persons shown on this booking confirmation letter reside overnight at the premises, without the prior consent of the agent, whereupon extra charges may be made.
- The tenant SHALL NOT bring animals or pets on to the premises unless it is a gazetted Pet Friendly premises.
- The property is not serviced. That is, the tenant is responsible for provision and cleaning of bed, bathroom and kitchen linen and provision of consumables (i.e. laundry and kitchen detergent, toilet paper etc.).
- With telephone or postal bookings, the description of the premises by the agent is made in good faith but no responsibility for miss-description can be accepted.
- Where applicable Body Corporate Rules and Regulations shall be complied with.
- No responsibility is taken for tenants’ personal property left on the premises. Return of property will be at cost to the tenant.
- In the event that the said premises become unavailable for occupancy through unforeseen circumstances (i.e. change of ownership, fire, storm damage, etc) then the Agent will inform the tenant immediately and endeavour to obtain a suitable alternative premise for this tenancy; if a property suitable to the tenant cannot be located, then all moneys paid will be refunded to the tenant.
CANCELLATIONS – In the event of the tenant desiring to cancel the booking, no refund of monies paid shall be refunded unless and until the premises is re-let for the total period of the proposed occupancy in which case a service fee of $30.00 per week shall be charged to the person cancelling the booking – It is recommended that cliental do take out travel insurance as an option.