This traditional Queenslander is a classic piece of Australian architectural design. Its charm, comfort and alluring character are yours to enjoy in its rural setting.
Property represents 4.942 acres of prime Queensland countryside, and the property's location is very central to nearby communities and facilities. Being only minutes from the CBD's of Childers and Bundaberg and close to the pristine white sandy beach of Woodgate Beach.
The home's features are abundant. You receive:
- Beautifully crafted front foyer greets you as you enter
- 3 Dedicated bedrooms. Master bedroom is air-conditioned, has built-in robes, bay windows overlooking picturesque gardens, beautifully ensuited (shower, bath, toilet and colonial style vanity). Bedroom 2 with walk-in robe facility and is air-conditioned. Bedroom 3 opens out to the wrap around veranda
- Spacious Sewing room which could easily convert into a 4th bedroom
- Separate Study
- Formal Lounge room featuring a fireplace. You will be toasty warm in winter!
- Open plan family/dining/kitchen, opens out to private veranda and outdoor rear entertainment area
- Stylish and functional kitchen presents with Butler's Pantry, electrical appliances, dishwasher and server window to the outdoor entertainment area
- Family Bathroom with separate shower and bath, plus vanity
- Internal laundry
- Front wrap around veranda, wonderful sitting area overlooking yard and gardens, and away from sun and rain
- Mastercraft outdoor entertainment area to the rear of the dwelling overlooking the pool. Created in a gazebo style with raised timber flooring style and fully weatherproof. Fitted out with a bar facility, perfect location for a summer BBQ
- Internal 2 bay garage
- Additional Features: 12 foot ceilings, traditional windows and doors partially screened, beautifully maintained timber flooring throughout, NBN
Externally the property features:
- In Ground saltwater pool set among beautifully landscaped gardens. Queensland summer perfection!
- 2 Bay shed plus carport
- Dam (with new pump)
- External irrigation system with various taps located around the property. The irrigation system is watered from the dam
- Home is serviced by tank water. There is approximately 15,000 gallons of tank water which services the home
- Property is fenced into two blocks (new fencing). A large house block and a livestock block
- Garden Shed with own 1,000 gallon water tank
- Property is located on a corner, two street access to the property
For further information on this magnificent property please contact Patrick on 0410 427 181 or email@example.com