101 Esplanade Woodgate
SENSATIONAL OCEANFRONT PROPERTY
VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL......!
Massive & Magnificent Property with Outstanding Ocean Views
This quality OCEAN FRONT property is situated along the picturesque Esplanade and in the very heart of Woodgate Beach, quality home features sensational ocean views from most internal and external living areas.
With the pristine beach directly across the street and the Bowling Club and El Fresco eateries all within two streets, location of this property is ideal and allows you to enjoy the very best of what Woodgate Beach offers.
Quality built and attractively maintained two level brick veneer home on a large 1,037 sq meter beach front allotment (Corner 5th Avenue). Family home or lifestyle rental investment, endless opportunities present.
First Floor Features:
- Three king size bedrooms, all with built-in robes, master suit with private access to the front outdoor living area
- Open style internal living rooms incorporating lounge/dining & kitchen (air-conditioned)
- Family bathroom, separate pedestal
- Outdoor living area overlooking the bay, tiled and with glass balustrade
- Rear patio area
- Study/Sewing room
- Screened/Ceiling fans
Ground Floor Features:
- Spacious informal rumpus/games room complete with built-in bar facility
- Further separate living area presently utilized as a large forth bedroom
- Second bathroom and pedestal
- Internal remote garage
- 3 bay shed with workshop
- 3 bay carport (on full slab)
- Private paved courtyard
- Registered bore
- 5,000 gallon tank servicing the kitchen
- Outdoor beach shower
- Lavish turf lawns & easy care gardens
Price $1.2m Negotiable!
For further property information and inspections, please contact Patrick Cocking 0410 427 181 or firstname.lastname@example.org anytime
: 1037.00 m2
Built In Robes
First National Real Estate Woodgate Beach
146 The Esplanade
WOODGATE BEACH 4660
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.